- 1. Put fruit on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 2. Mix in a bowl
- a. 3/4 cup of sugar
- b. 3 Tbsp butter
- c. 1 tsp. baking powder
- d. 1/2 cup of soy milk
- e. 1 cup of flour
- f. salt
- 3. pour mixture over fruit
- 4. pour 2/3 cup of boiling water over top
- 5. bake 375 for 45 minutes
- 1. 1 cup of flour.
- 2. 1 tsp salt
- 3. 1 egg (beaten)
- 4. 3 tbsp oil
- 5. 2.5 tsp of baking powder
- 6. 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 7. 1 cup of milk
- 1. 1/4 cup of butter
- 2. 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3. 1 egg
- 4. 2 cups of sifted flour
- 5. 2 tsp baking powder
- 6. 1/2 tsp salt
- 7. 1/2 cup of milk
- 8. 2 cups of blueberries
- 1. 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2. 1/4 cup of soft butter
- 3. 1/3 cup of flour
- 4. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Add egg and beat well.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk add in berries.
Fill muffins tin (oiled) 2/3 full sprinkle topping on top.
Bake 20-25 minutes at 400.
Makes 1 dozen.
1 can tomato - basil, garlic (or whatever flavor you like) flavored rice
- 1. Start cooking rice
- 2. Put chunks of chien in iron frying pan with a little oil. Stir fry until no longer pink
- 3. Add can of tomatoes and a little water. Put a lid on it and simmer (low heat) for 10 mins or longer.
- 4. Server over rice
- 1. 1/2 cup of egg beaters
- 2. 2 cups of vanilla soy milk
- 3. 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4. 1/8 tsp salt
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture coats a metal spoon then cool.
Best to refridgerate overnight
When the above is cooled and you are ready to make add the following in the canaster with the above.
Add 1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups of non-dairy creamer
Pour into freezer canister. If you have a little freezer you will have to split into 2 batches.
General Tso's Chicken
- 1. Jar of Iron Chef General Tso's sauce.
- 2. Rice.
- 3. Veggies (Broccoli).
- 4. Chicken Brest.
Add the sauce and heat for another 1-2 minutes until hot.
Serve over rice and with veggies.
- 1. 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2. 1 1/2 tablespoons Kraft original barbecue sauce
- 3. 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4. 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin, 10% fat
- 5. 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 6. 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 7. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9. dash garlic powder
Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, then remove it from the heat.
In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat. Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin; flour, salt, onion powder and ground pepper. Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat. Load the meat into a loaf pan.
Wrap foil over the pan and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and drain the fat. Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan. This will help to cook the center of the meatloaf.
Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf, in a stream down the center. Don't spread the sauce.
Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until it is done. Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.